Robax®, Neoceram® and Pyroceram® are all brands of ceramic glass. They are commonly referred to as glass, but they are actually a transparent ceramic. Ceramic glass can withstand a maximum constant operating temperature of 1292F due to having virtually zero thermal expansion.
- Virtually zero thermal expansion
- Robax® absorbs ultraviolet energy
- Transmits infrared
- Can handle extreme thermal shock such as snow or cold water poured on hot glass
- Can handle nearly three times the heat of tempered soda-lime glass
- Produced in flat, rolled sheets
- Transparent Amber Tint
- Short Term Usage: 760° C / 1,400° F. Long Term Usage: 680° C / 1, 256° F.
- Can be easily fabricated to any shape or size
Thickness: 3mm (1/8") or 5mm (3/16")
Max Size: 77" or 43"
- Wood Stoves
- Pellet Stoves
- Gas Fireplaces
- High Temperature Sight Glass
- High Temperature Industrial Applications
- Heat Insulators
- Commercial Ovens/Broilers
- Architectural and Outdoor Lighting
- Robax® - UV Blocking for Lighting Applications
JNS Glass and Coatings is not limited to any
specifications or spectral curves shown on our website.
Please let us
help you design the coating or select the glass that is right for your
tolerances and spectral tolerances all conform to the specifications to be
agreed upon by JNS Glass and Coatings and the customer.